Camera Ready Submission Guidelines
You are requested to follow the procedures as given below, to submit your camera ready copy for ICET 2019.
- The deadline for camera ready submission is November 11, 2019. This is a hard deadline and no extension is possible.
- At least one author of this paper is required to present the paper in person during the conference. Failure to present the paper in the conference may result in its removal from the conference proceedings.
- The paper length is restricted to 6 pages in standard IEEE format. Papers with more than 6 pages will not be included in the conference proceedings.
- Changes in authors list is not allowed.
- Prepare point-wise rebuttal to reviewer comments.
- You are requested to make sure that ISBN Details are present on the footer of front page of your manuscript. The ICET Conference ISBN is 978-1-7281-5404-6. Screenshot is attached for the reference:
- Submit Copyright transfer letter by downloading the Copyright Transfer form from this link: IEEE_icet_2019_copyright.pdf
- Create PDF Express file of your document. Visit PDF_Express.php for generating IEEE approved PDF file format.
- Prepare a zip file containing your document source (Latex/Word) and images/figures. Submit above mentioned documents by email to: email@example.com Please use the email header (Paper ID of your paper | Camera Ready submission) while submitting the camera ready submission.
- You are requested to register yourself online and confirm registration by paying the Registration Fee of ICET till 15th November, 2019 to confirm your submission for ICET 2019.
For Registration Details: Click the registration button below.