Call For Sponsorship
Conference Sponsorship Information
The FAST National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences, Peshawar campus was established in 2001. It is housed in an impressive building, which has an architectural design similar to that of the Lahore and Karachi campuses. The green, well maintained lawns that surround the building add to the scenic beauty of the whole setup. The Campus covers an area of 4 acres and is located in the Industrial Estate, Hayatabad. The satellite town of Hayatabad flanks it, which is an ideal place for students to find residence in privately run hostels. The historic Khyber Pass is within an hour drive from the Campus. The FAST National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences, Peshawar campus (FAST-NUCES), is organizing 15th International Conference on Emerging Technologies 2019 (ICET 2019) under the technical umbrella of IEEE. . ICET’2019 is expected to attract eminent researchers from academia and practitioners from industry in Pakistan and overseas alike to share their expertise, novel ideas, and pioneering research dimensions. ICET will be a two day event which includes presentation of technical paper and invited talks by reputed international and national speakers. The proposed venue of this conference will be FAST NUCES Peshawar Campus, and event is planned on 2nd – 3 rd December, 2019.
The theme of the conference is to provide a huge networking opportunity to the people from international and national academic and industrial community. A number of pre-conference and post-conference seminars will also be arranged at academic forums in different cities of Pakistan for exploring collaboration avenues. In these seminars, talks will be delivered by International Invited speakers.
Sponsorship Highlights & Demographics
National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences, 160 Industrial Estate Jamrud Road, Hayatabad Peshawar
Promotion of Socio-Academic Competition.
Students, Corporate Sector, Executives and Academicians.
Above 500 daily for two days (approximate).
What We Offer
- Live FM Coverage during drive time and road shows.
- Program Credits can be negotiated with sponsors on request.
- Internet coverage over the World Wide Web and also on ICET 2019 official social media pages.
- Social Media Coverage in-consultation with our social media partners.
- Print media coverage before, during and after the event in leading newspapers.
- TV Exposure of the events in various segments and News.
- Campus Décor
- Banners at the venue and roadside leading to venue.
- Backdrops of all the events with logos of sponsors.
- Company Stalls from the sponsors.
- Announcements during opening and closing ceremonies of ICET-2019.
- Seminar(s) and guest speakers from selected sponsors.
- Shields and Certificate for the sponsors and their team members.
- Event Literature both in hard form and online version.
Why your Involvement is important
The academic event requires funds for its execution. The FAST NUCES bears a portion of it and expects the industry to sponsor the event. This year about 600 participants are expected to participate in the conference and a large number of website visitors. Among the participants there will be decision makers, industrialist, professors and students who are the future professionals of the IT Industry. These participants will carry message of the sponsors. Various options are available starting from platinum to silver for the sponsoring organizations that are mentioned below. . However, if your organization would like a customized package, we will gladly tailor the benefits to match your needs.